Thieves Smash and Dash with Cars Worth Over $600k from a North Carolina Dealership
$600k worth of high-value, high-performance vehicles gone in mere minutes. This, according to Lillington North Carolina PD reports. In what clearly looks to be a coordinated, rehearsed, elaborately planned attack, these thieves were able to successfully pull off this brazen heist in less than 15 minutes.
Why is this incident noteworthy? This video presents itself as a persuasive case study on why your car dealership end-users should seriously consider Remote Guard Intervention solutions. Can your customers confidently say that can never happen to their business? If there’s even a slight hesitation to that question, that’s a green light for you to proactively convince them to begin rethinking their current security posture.
Quick facts about police response times
With over 98% of alarms recorded and documented as false, law enforcement agencies frequently neglect responding to “non-events” as it puts tremendous manpower and financial burden. Budgetary constraints and more calls per shift mean police officers simply cannot yield high-priority response to potential false alarms. Efficiently allocating limited law enforcement resources leads police to respond to traditional alarms only after higher-priority dispatches have been cleared resulting in these common outcomes:
- Police arrive late on scene within an average of 45 minutes.
- During this period, the perpetrators would have caused significant damage and left the scene with valuable assets by the time police arrive.
- Low apprehension rate (less than 1%) typically means low probability recovering losses.
Here’s how Eyeforce Remote Guard Intervention is different:
- Live Audio Alerts
- Expedited Law Enforcement Response Times
- Increase Chances of Apprehension
Expedite law enforcement response times, increase the chances of apprehension, and minimize potential losses. Our Remote Guard Intervention service can significantly reduce false alarms and speed up police dispatch by scanning and auditing each alarm signal that your existing alarm detects. The Eyeforce Remote Guard intervention solution combines the latest in digital security technology with 24/7 professional monitoring and live audio communications. It collects audio and visual data, checks for irregularities to secure the facility perimeter, and provides you with mobile access to live and recorded audio and video on your mobile devices. Live audio announcements provide additional deterrents to theft and trespassing. This comprehensive intervention solution will increase the likelihood of priority police response, minimize losses, and increase apprehension rates.
Future-proof and Scalable
Eyeforce Remote Guard Intervention service includes:
- The latest innovations in high-resolution IP and thermal camera technology and video storage options with both wired and wireless connectivity to meet your unique business needs.
- Security experts from our monitoring center review alarm triggers, deploy live audio announcements to unauthorized personnel or trespassers, and video footage to request priority police dispatch.
- Mobile app that enables you to monitor an alarm event while in progress, check on employees, and facilities – 24 hours a day, anytime, anywhere.
To learn more, Contact us today.
➤➤➤ I Want to Know the Options! Good. Protecting your business is one step away!
Call Eyeforce Today! 888-393-3672