If your business has been a target of crime, you know that it causes a ripple effect of losses. This is why most businesses seek to put the right technologies in place to deter crime before it happens. Today, one of the most effective tools to do that is Remote Video Guarding.
What is Remote Guarding
Remote guarding combines the latest video surveillance technologies, sophisticated analytics, and crime intervention specialists providing real-time audio response while following a customizable escalation protocol that can include contacting law enforcement. Its real and active presence is immediately evident to anyone acting suspiciously or performing unwanted actions. Remote guarding turns every video surveillance camera into a remote guard and can cover the entire facility simultaneously, even in remote or dark locations. Since it covers every area at once, criminals can never take advantage of a physical guard’s schedule that can leave parts of the property unprotected.
Why It Works
A 2012 University of North Carolina study found that half of all surveyed burglars would flee the area after discovering cameras. 60% of burglars said they wouldn’t rob a business if they had prior knowledge of a video surveillance system. Remote Guarding uses the power of video surveillance and combines it with analytics and real-time audio intervention, providing exponentially increased effectiveness.
How Remote Guarding Works
- State-of-the-art video surveillance technologies backed by artificial intelligence provide simultaneous, 24/7 surveillance.
- Analytics detects activity before a crime occurs and alerts a live, professional crime intervention specialist.
- The crime Intervention specialist reviews the footage and monitors current activity, verifying any active threats.
- In the case of a real threat, the crime specialist provides an immediate voice down and warns the intruder over a loudspeaker. In most cases, audio intervention is enough to resolve the incident.
- Where appropriate, the specialist contacts law enforcement and presents the evidence.
The best way to deter crime is with Remote Video Guarding. Remote Guarding provides a powerful, flexible, and cost-saving solution. To learn more, Contact Eyeforce today.
➤➤➤ I Want to Know the Options! Good. Protecting your business is one step away!
Eyeforce is a leading provider of remote guarding services. We offer customized solutions that include networked cameras, analytics, 24/7 monitoring, and professional crime intervention specialists that provide real-time audio intervention. Eyeforce remote monitoring increases security while decreasing security costs. Eyeforce can help you gain total control and situational awareness through proactive, not reactive, security solutions. Our remote video monitoring services excel where traditional alarm monitoring companies fail.