If you are considering your options in physical security or are looking to up your security game, there are some important reasons why you should consider remote guarding.
What is Remote Guarding?
Remote guarding combines live security professionals with site-based video surveillance and advanced analytics for one superior solution.
Top Advantages of Remote Guarding
Without question, criminals today have gotten far smarter and tech-savvy than ever before. Today thieves and vandals are apt to use a wide array of tools, including drones and thermal cameras, to gain intel on guard location, access points, and valuables, leaving many businesses at a huge disadvantage. Because of this, more and more businesses are augmenting their site security to include or rely solely on remote guarding technologies.
Here are just a few of the important advantages of remote guarding:
- Its preventative and proactive vs reactive
- Advanced analytic technologies catch actions humans can miss
- Complete security coverage at all times
- The system is always on “High Alert”
- Guards are always at the right place at the right time
- Provides visual deterrent
- Intruders can’t trick or game the remote guard
- Not subject to fatigue, inattention, error, intimidation, or bribery
- Voice commands deter intruders
- Highly affordable and money-saving option
- Reduces false alarms
- Unlimited ability to scale
- Protect numerous sites simultaneously
If you’d like to enhance your security profile with a highly effective and affordable solution, Eyeforce is able to help. Call now to get started! (888)-393-3672
Serving since 1998, Eyeforce is a nationwide video monitoring company offering a variety of monitoring services and specializing in the surveillance of critical areas. Our remote video monitoring capabilities excel where traditional alarm monitoring companies fail.