During these turbulent times, many businesses are cutting costs in whatever ways possible to sustain their operations and revenue. While it’s true that more people are turning to used vehicles during the pandemic, it’s been difficult for smaller dealerships to capitalize on moving their businesses online like many others. While we completely understand the necessity to reduce operational costs to keep your dealership afloat, there are better ways to reduce business costs without sacrificing your used vehicle dealership’s physical security.
Many used vehicle dealerships utilize basic intrusion alarm systems, security lights, and video surveillance, where security costs can add up. While these seem like intelligent solutions, these do not deter experienced car thieves. Social media and trustworthy companies like Costco or Amazon have boasted the validity of popular Do-it-Yourself (DIY) or self-installed security systems. One-size-fits-all solutions may work well in some limited applications. But we can’t stress enough how much better it is to invest in a professionally designed, installed, and monitored security system suited to your dealership.
It Doesn’t Pay To Cut Corners
Look, we completely get it! Due to the pandemic, you’ve likely needed to transition your customers’ purchasing experience to an online format using more time and expensive software. DIY and self-installed security devices seem like a budget-friendly option. However, when vehicle theft spikes on a national level, cutting corners with these kinds of systems are not nearly as comprehensive or dependable as a professionally installed and monitored solution— meaning countless dollars lost if vandalism, theft, or other incident occurs. A custom-designed solution specially designed to fill an individual dealership’s security gaps is always the better option.
Imagine Having Dealership Video Surveillance that can:
- Prevent dealership crime in real-time
- Increase criminal apprehension rates
- Protect your property, business, and inventory
- Be cost-effective
- Keep you from having to lift a finger
Live Remote Guard serves as a comprehensive, cost-efficient, monitored video solution that takes security a step further because the system collects audio and visual data, checks for irregularities to secure the dealership’s perimeter, and provides you with mobile/remote access to live and recorded audio and video. Trained security operators can then intervene through live, two-way audio talk-down features that deter criminal activity. This comprehensive monitoring solution will increase the likelihood of priority police response, minimize losses, and increase apprehension rates, and save you money over the long run.
Stop Cutting Corners With Live Remote Guarding
- Cutting Edge Tech: High-resolution IP and thermal camera technology and AI-powered software with wired and wireless connectivity meet unique site needs.
- Expert Monitoring: Security operators monitor for and review alarm triggers 24/7/365 within 15 seconds from our state-of-the-art monitoring center that processes 9+ million events annually.
- Live audio call-down deterrents can be implemented in under 45 seconds to scare intruders away.
- Streamlined Dispatch: Our specialists deploy video footage to request priority police dispatch in seconds.
- Total Control: Monitor alarm events in progress from the Eyeforce Mobile app and check on employees and multiple locations at any time from anywhere.
Make The Investment
While reducing your security costs seems like a plausible solution to redirect funds to other business areas, you still need to secure your dealership’s bottom line: vehicles. Modern video surveillance systems must be effectively and efficiently capable of stopping crime in its tracks while being affordable. The integration of remote video intervention is one of the most powerful strategies you can implement for protecting your business from intrusion and crime.