If you are like most security industry professionals, you are considering adding remote guarding to your offerings—and for good reason.
The security industry is constantly evolving, and it is easy to fall behind without having the right tools and offerings in place. The most successful security system dealers and integrators keep their finger on the pulse of the market by expanding their offerings to provide the most affordable and effective security solutions to their customers. Today, that means offering remote guarding solutions.
Many of your customers use a combination of security solutions that include live guards in addition to their video surveillance systems, even though it is possible to augment or replace security guard services with a far more effective and affordable solution.
Here’s the problem.
Security Guards Are Expensive
The mean annual wage for security guards in the United States is $33,030, which translates to $15.88 per hour – sounds pretty affordable, right? Nationwide, the average hourly rate for a security guard is $15-$25 per hour but could run between $30-$100+ per hour for more experienced or armed guards. The kind of guard your customers need depends on the security level necessary and what needs to be protected.
The average cost breakdown is as follows:
- Basic unarmed guard: $15-$20 per hour
- Basic armed guard: $20-$25 per hour
- Unarmed guard with advanced skills and experience: $30-$35 per hour
- Armed guard with advanced skills and experience: $35-$45 per hour
- Most experienced armed guard (off-duty police officers, ex-military, etc.): $60-$100 per hour or more
There are Additional Limitations as Well
In addition to being costly, security guards cannot be everywhere at once, so having one guard is never really sufficient to cover even a small facility. Traditional guards can also be subject to many fallibilities, such as:
- Poor training
Offer a Better Alternative
You can offer something far better without the need for additional hardware or software. Eyeforce Remote Guarding turns every camera into a virtual guard that provides proactive intervention to stop crime before it happens. Using the most sophisticated analytic technology, 24/7/365 monitoring, live security specialists, and immediate live audio intervention, Eyeforce Remote Guarding Provides what security guards cannot.
- Cutting Edge Tech: High-resolution IP and thermal camera technology and AI-powered software with wired and wireless connectivity meet unique site needs.
- Expert Monitoring: Security operators monitor for, and review alarm triggers 24/7/365 within 15 seconds from our state-of-the-art monitoring center that processes 9+ million events annually.
- Live audio call-down deterrents can be implemented in under 45 seconds to scare intruders away.
- Streamlined Dispatch: Our specialists deploy video footage to request priority police dispatch in seconds.
- Total Control: Monitor alarm events in-progress from the Eyeforce Mobile app and check on employees and multiple locations at any time from anywhere.
Find out how Eyeforce can help increase your service offerings and maximize your revenue potential while you help enhance your customers’ security. Call 888-393-3672 to learn more about Live Remote Guarding